What is this?
This site contains adult content.
If you do not wish to see this content, Leave Now!
This site is a tribute to the artwork of Julius Zimmerman. It is primarily designed to perform database queries: while you can view images from the server, consider configuring it to use you own local collection to reduce your download time and speed up your display. In that case, a web page is generated that allows you (and only you) to see the selected images from your filesystem. Think of it as a viewer for your files. [You can download any images you need from the Resources page].
If you prefer, you can install this whole application on your local system [see the Resources page for more information].
- All of the images must be copied into a single directory for this to work (subdirectories are ignored).
- If all of the images fail to load, either your path or naming convention is wrong (check your preferences). If some of the images fail to load that's because it is expecting to see the names that appear in the archives (you may need to rename those images, or create copies with the new names).
- Browser set-up:
- No user registration is required, but cookies need to be allowed so that the application can remember your preferences, i.e., everything you see on the preferences screen, and the setting last used on the information overlay. (Click here to test).
- The slideshow uses a popup for its fullscreen presentation: so if you have a popup blocker (e.g., Google Toolbar, or MS Internet Explorer), you must allow popups for this site (Click here to test).
- If you are using Firefox this site is a mess unless you use an IE extension:
- For Internet Explorer 7 only, you must add the site to your trusted sites list: Tools (menu) > Internet Options (menu) > Security (tab at the top) > Trusted sites (icon) > Sites (pushbutton) > Add (pushbutton) > Close (pushbutton) > OK (pushbutton)
- If you select more than one character on the search screen, by default you will only see images with all of the selected characters (a logical 'AND' operation on the selections), possibly with other characters. Another option is to 'OR' the selections, and you will see images with at least one of the selected characters, and possibly other characters. 'ONLY' will show the character only if there are no other named characters. Finally if you 'NOT' the selection(s), the selected character(s) will not appear. For example (at the time of this writing):
Set the dwell timer for the slideshow on the preferences screen (set it to a big number if you want manual advance only).
- Kim OR Daphne = [many] hits
- Kim AND Daphne = 4 hits
- Cheerleader = 44 hits
- Cheerleader AND (Kim OR Daphne) = 19 hits
- Cheerleader but NOT (Kim OR Daphne)= 25 hits (44 minus 19)
Two images were stored in the archive with the "wrong" (my opinion) orientation (i.e., profile instead of landscape): 5377 and 5868. Also, 1699 works better this way, side-by-side. The scaling used by this program assumes you are using these modified versions.
If you want more detail on how it works, see the Documentation page. If you already have the art, you can point to it on the Preferences screen; if you don't, you can download it from the Resources page, or just start browsing the Galleries and doing Searches (though that will be slower as you will have to wait for individual images to load from a server).
- Exit: ESCAPE KEY or LEFT CLICK
- Back: PAGE UP or UP ARROW
- Next: PAGE DOWN, DOWN ARROW, ENTER, or SPACE
- Comment: <C> to show entertaining and/or educational comments. Only active when indicated by an icon.
- Date: <D> to show the date of publication (sometimes only the year is known).
- Rotate: <R> to Rotate through the information overlay options (content and location)
If are still having difficulty using the site, feel free to contact me via this mail form.